PGC in the News
- Honolulu office complex installs unique bike repair station
- Making buildings greener now a necessity more than a trend
- Technology saves energy by tracking worker habits
- Office buildings fight rising electric rates by going ‘green’
- Certified/Associa Moves to PGC
- Architects Hawaii Moves to PGC
- Pacific Business News Moves to PGC
- Midweek: Green Changes Pay for Themselves
Clarissa Marquart of Pacific Guardian Center (PGC) and PM Realty Group (PMRG) appears on Community Matters with Jay Fidell to talk about creativity in public spaces and the new bike repair station at PGC. With the move to get more people out of their cars and riding bikes, this station fills a new and growing need for bicycling in Hawaii.
Want to Get a Word In?
Here's your chance to let others at Pacific Guardian Center know what's going on with your company! Is there a new addition to your company? A congratulatory message you would like to convey? What about a promotion or service or product that you offer that others might find interesting? We'll spread the word for you in the upcoming issues of Pacific Guardian Center's Business Made Easy.
Submit your story to Matthew Liboon by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by delivery to the Building Management Office, Makai Tower, Suite 1270. Management retains the right not to accept any request it deems inappropriate for the newsletter.